Use this page to determine which membership category is right for you and your organization.
IMPORTANT! If you are a current NBIA member and wish to renew, click here. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
If your organization operates or sponsors an incubation program (either for-profit or nonprofit), or if you represent an economic development agency or other entrepreneur support organization, select:
- Silver Membership (3 people receive full membership benefits / 2 incubators listed on the NBIA Links to Member Incubators page) $525
- Gold Membership (6 people receive full membership benefits / 3 incubators listed on the NBIA Links to Member Incubators page – enhanced listing) $695
- Platinum Membership (12 people receive full membership benefits / 4 incubators listed on the NBIA Links to Member Incubators page – enhanced listing) $995
If your organization is exploring business incubation or actively developing an incubation program, select:
If your organization is not developing or operating an incubator, and intends to offer products or services to other NBIA members, select:
If you are an individual who is not associated with an organization considering, developing or operating a business incubation program, you may join NBIA in one of these categories (click link to see full eligibility requirements):
- Emeritus Retired Membership (if you are fully retired from the business incubation or entrepreneur support industry and want to stay involved with NBIA) $119
- Student Membership (if you are a full-time undergraduate/graduate student and who is not employed in the business incubation or entrepreneur support industry) $119
- Individual Faculty Membership (an instructor/professor in an undergraduate or graduate level school of business or entrepreneurship which is not considering, developing or operating a business incubator) $329